For MORE Information contact us today!

1-800-547-FISH (3474) - Toll Free

TripAdvisor Facebook
Fly Fishing Bass Lakes Gin Clear Waters

Ontario Fishing Licenses

We are no longer issuing fishing licenses at the lodge. You can go directly online to the web address:

The license you will need is the non-resident conservation fishing license – 8 day (item code 329). If you’re fishing longer than 8 days or are planning a second trip to Ontario you will need the non-resident conservation fishing license – 1 year. (item code 345). If you don’t have a valid non- resident fishing outdoors card or it’s expired you will need one. (These are valid for 3 years) (item code 309).

If you’re unable to buy it online you can buy it from one of the following vendors in Kenora: Canadian Tire Store (1229 Hwy 17 East) or Sunset Baits (1407 Hwy E) both of these are en route if your coming in from International Falls, MN. Another location is Service Ontario, 220 Main St South (across from the Boston Pizza downtown).

Recommended by Crow Rock:

Sunset Transportation provides a shuttle service to Kenora from Winnipeg, Fort Frances and surrounding areas. All COVID-19 precautions and government protocols are in place for safe and healthy travel arrangements. For more info contact Chris and Gary @ 1-807-548-1450.